Andrew Marzoni is:
- A Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Currently writing a history of Semiotext(e), 1974-present.
- Co-editor of TECHStyle, and co-host and producer of The Office Hour podcast.
- A freelance writer and critic, having published reviews and essays in ARTnews, The New York Observer, Cinephile, Review 31, Music & Literature, Rain Taxi Review of Books, and other publications.
- A graduate of the PhD program in the Department of English at the University of Minnesota and author of a dissertation titled In the American Vein: 1945-1975.
- A songwriter, musician, and video artist; writing, recording, and performing most recently as Shouts & Murmurs.