Andrew Marzoni is:
- A Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Currently writing a critical history of Semiotext(e), 1974-present.
- Co-editor of TECHStyle, and co-host and producer of The Office Hour podcast.
- A writer and critic, with essays and criticism in ARTnews, The New York Observer, Cinephile, The Quarterly Conversation, Review 31, Music & Literature, Rain Taxi Review of Books, and other publications.
- A graduate of the PhD program at the University of Minnesota Department of English and author of a dissertation titled In the American Vein: 1945-1975.
- A songwriter, musician, and video artist; writing, recording, and performing with Shouts & Murmurs, Victor St. Baloo, and others.